Future perfect tense indicates an event that will be completed by a specific point in the future.
- We will have finished the project by the end of the week.
- The movie will have ended before we can get there.
- She will have left her house by now.
The pattern for forming future perfect tense is as follows:
- Will have + past participle
To form the negative, place not between will and have. To form a question, move will to the beginning of the sentence, in front of the subject.
- They will have gone by now.
- Will they have gone by now?
- They will not have gone by now.